Monday, February 28, 2011

Using Social Media for a Fashion Brand

Hi everyone,
I am gonna talk a little bit about my internship and how we use social media. I am working for a lingerie brand named Kiki de Montparnasse, in the PR department. We use Twitter and Facebook everyday to communicate with our clients, fans, friends.... We let them know about our credits in magazines, about the latest celebrities wearing the brand, the latest partnerships, creations.... The president only want us to post once a day on both Twitter and Facebook. I have two opinion concerning that. Posting more could annoy people, which I understand. When you see on your facebook/twitter page 10 times a day the same person/brand, it starts being annoying. But, I also think that posting a little bit more (like 3 times/day) could made the brand better known as a lot of people have no idea what it is. I invite you to like Kiki de Montparnasse on Facebook or follow us on Twitter. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment