Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Living in NYC without Media is Difficult

 

Hi all,
I’m an international student from Thailand. I’ve been studying in NYC for five years. I fist think about NYC that is a beautiful country, and most people in NYC should know how to communicate by using media such as the Internet. Yes, NYC is a graceful big apple, but there is quite difficult for living if you don’t learn about media.

When my first day in NYC, everything was unfamiliar to me; people and a language were confused me at the first time because I didn’t know about anything, and I also didn’t know about how to communicate to people in English. Thus, I felt so bad about my English, but I've been told myself that I wouldn’t give up.

Recently, my English has improved. I tried to understand English by learning from many sources out of school such as the program on TV, magazines, newspapers, American friends, and the Internet. I think there are very helpful for me. Indeed, I think I have lots of great experience in NYC.







No comments:

Post a Comment