Sunday, April 17, 2011

Could this be your company on YouTube?


According to reputation damaged advertising on social networks, Facebook is one of the social network services that may get attack from negative viewers. That is not only one site which is risking to get attack. Since I’ve been visiting many sites on the Internet, I realized that another social network which risk to get attack by negative persons or negative companies is YouTube. Persons or companies have negative opinions to another may post videos which create by themselves, and post on the YouTube site in order to parody their enemies. Check out this site http://www.bnet.com/blog/management/shocking-viral-videos-could-this-be-your-company-on-youtube/3864. It provides examples of reputation damaged on advertisements. In my opinion, if I owned a company, and get attack on a website, all opinions from viewers will be an idea for improving my company, and I may deal with them in a good way.


~Guntapon Suranikom
 

No comments:

Post a Comment